Monday 7 September 2009

My Loyal Subjects...

Well, it arrived, and then left in a great hurry, my reign as UFO Queen on Stashbusters. While I have managed to begin and finish a few projects this year, I haven't actually completed an UFO that I listed at the start of they year. For this I had the dubious honour of being Queen of UFOs for one week. This experience has humbled me and made have to confess to a fellow Stashbuster that I have waaaayyy to many projects on the go. Hopefully I will have some photos in a few days of two completed quilts, that is "done-done" with labels and binding........

So, to my loyal subjects, from your humble queen, may your quilting projects become usable quilted objects....... :)

1 comment:

BizarreQuilter said...

Not much to go on those projects I saw last night!!